Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD reset a empty place??

Punkyboy

Sounds like you want to reset a patch to "blank" after trying an amp or other effect. Hopefully you already figured it out. All I do is select the "block" I want to change back and just scroll the selector knob back to "none".

• Upvote 1

Jesus yeah !!

it was so simple ahahaha lol OMFG!!!

Omg  was trying to find a delete option on the pod lol

Thank, you guy's

Most of us have been where your at now, saying the same things to ourselves when the light bulb over our heads lit up, lol. I'm not afraid to admit it ook me quite some time to become comfortable with it but now It comes natural.....almost, lol. :) Rock On!! PunkyBoy I wanna hear some more of that punk rock you deliver.

I actually have a lot of stuff like that saved on my pc. A blank tone. A blank setlist. A blank bundle. 

It helps when you change stuff as much as I do. 

Every gig has me doing something different that requires a new arrangement of patches. 

I just blank it all out and start from scratch. 

** And it sure would be nice if I could use 500edit on my Android Phone or Android Tablet to manage my Pod when not at home. Even if it needs to be a '500 Lite' version that only allows for the import and export of patches, and not a full-fledged working program. Something needs done. 

• Upvote 1

I actually have a lot of stuff like that saved on my pc. A blank tone. A blank setlist. A blank bundle.

The saved blanks is a good idea. It saves on wearing out the butons and knobs too. Recently I've been using just the pod and starting to get good at making patches as needed with minium tweaking so as not to torture the knobs and buttons much, lol.

Also I hope you get that android app!!

I am not necessarily creating anything new for each gig. 

I use the same basic patches, but --- 

one week its a country band. which uses its own set of patches.

one week its a pop band. which uses its own set of patches.

one week its a rock band. which uses its own set of patches. 

One show in the *insert genre* band uses those patches in this order. The next show uses the same, or mostly the same, patches in a different order. 

I am not creating stuff each time, I am just always needing to reorganize what I have. The edit software is perfect for that. Even if you create the patches on the machine itself, saving them on a pc as a backup or reorganizing the order is a great with the software.