Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Delay lasting on tone change?

tobiez

this might be an old quest, but i dont know how to find it.

i remember on the first bean ever (i still own it), updated it to 2.0, and then went through some updates until the one which offered some new features, but with the cost of the one where delays and reverbs would´nt continue to be audible when a new tone is loaded. I never updated it from then on, as i find this feature important enough to preserve it.

so as a new owner i want to know if there is a setting or version of POD X3 Live with the similar issue? I expected this to be standard for all machines in general, but...

I have updated it with Gearbox to the last version, but if there was a way to bring back this feature i would prefer it before all others.

----------------------------------------------------------

2:

Another thing i´d like to know if the foot switches still are less durable on my unit. If so, i would open it and give the switches an underlay to prevent them from getting loose.

the serial is:

21-X3L2S5819002820

THANK YOU