Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

help!!! my m5 seems to lose its´ byp state after each shut down

rudomat

...after powering up my m5 again, i go into the menu and it shows the DSP Byp state with the blank bar...i then switch to TRUE Byp state, the unit shows the black bar...i leave the menu...when i go back, it still shows TRUE Byp...fine...

but after powering down the unit over night and coming back the next day, when i go into the menu, it again shows the blank bar with DSP Byp state...

please help...that´s bulllollipop...i need that fixed...!!!

p.s.: i´ve had the same issue with an m9, that i sold some days ago...and it really needs to be powered down for a little longer...when i just power down and up again, it´s still correctly showing TRUE Byp...the problem occurs only after a longer powered down pause...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rudomat!

You may know some/all of this already:

1. Be aware that each preset in the M5 can be saved with a unique bypass setting, this is toggled in the setup screen only for the preset "on deck" when you entered setup.

2. The autosave/manual save rule applies here. Therefore, if you change the bypass type in manual save you'll have to go through the motions to lock it in.

If you're taking these into account and still have issues, let us know and we'll dig in a bit more.