Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Toneport ux2, flashing clip lights, device not working

Mycul9

So I went to play on my toneport for the first time in like forever. Had it installed on a previous computer and it worked fine, now, no matter what usb port I plug it in, I constantly get the red flashing clip lights, sometimes the volume panels will be lit up but the lights are still flashing and the device is acting like it cant connect.

I've downloaded the most recent drivers from Monkey, but after I install them and go back to Monkey it says the drivers are not installed. I've searched all over for people who have had similar problems but they, like myself, can't seem to find any answers anywhere.

Help, anyone?

• Upvote 1

Ok, nevermind, just figured it out. Didn't see a similar post below mine that had the correct answer for me.  I'm using Xp, so I went to control panel < system < device manager  found the toneport ux2 subfolder , then went to update drivers manually. From there I searched within C:/ program files/line 6  and found the driver folder for the ux2. A little window popped up that said Windows could not verify that it was compatible, but I installed anyways, and it worked immediately after.

• 5 years later...

Hello, I have the same problem. My UX2 is actually connected to the computer but it says that my device (the UX2) is not connected. 
I downloaded the Line6 License Manager and the Line6 Monkey, but when I download the drivers, is the same; I restart the computer, but when it turns on again, the drivers are not downloaded. And the red clips lights are still blinking, and obviously is not working. 

I use an iMac, can anyone help me ?