Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

What I think about the "Makers" of RiffWorks Standard, Ableton, Reason, Windows 7 and Vaio Ar630E.

I've been learning how to use RiffWorks and without formal training it's a-lot to chew all at once. So after using it off and on for years now I finally have figured out that they must be some of the "absolute smartest people on earth", lol.

The more I learn how to play guitar and use the modeling, RiffWorks, Abelton and Reason I'm so impressed with how it works it gives me "goose bumps" and just intensifies my urge to make music using this method.

I should add II feel the same way about the people who are involved with the making of Ableton, and Reason and with how all three programs integrate together to make such a powerful music producing software. Also ,I feel the same way about those who gave birth to PodFarm and GearBox.

While I'm at it I have to commend those who did up Windows 7 and this Sony Vaio VGN AR 630 E I use to compute with.,

Ok enough "Brown Nose'n" LOL and on with the "Brown Sound"!!

It hasn't been easy and I'm still learning, which is what I want. Rock On People.!!

Thanks to all those people. You know who you are!! :)

Anyone else as impressed as I am?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same software when I bought my ux2 but could never figure out how to use the Riffworks which is a shame , isold the interface and use a Focusrite one now with Propellerhead 'Record' but am still looking for a drum software which I can use......thanks

• Upvote 1

I had the same software when I bought my ux2 but could never figure out how to use the Riffworks which is a shame , isold the interface and use a Focusrite one now with Propellerhead 'Record' but am still looking for a drum software which I can use......thanks

Admittedly, it took me a long time and perseverance to get to this point and I'm pretty sure I can learn more, lol. If you decide to revisit it and have questions I may be able to shed some light on it for you. Keep in mind when I started in '08 I had no musical experience other than listening to the radio.

My record collection consisted of 3 albums, I think. I don't have them anymore but I know "KISS" Platinum, Brownsville Station"Yeah!" and The Archies single which had "Sugar Sugar" on it, lol.

R-903960-1373209958-1112.jpeg.jpg

510EBAMMYWL.jpg

71xO9wWYBIL._SL1024_.jpg