Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Just bought this amp; couple questions

jjaymz

Welcome Jim,

LOL, Yes it always flashes. I recommended to someone else to just cover it in a clever manner. Personally it doesn't bother me as I've been seasoned with a lifetime of annoyances.

As for the Performance Mode, It states in that window "no guitar to RCA and Phones" which tells me it gives priority to just the Speaker. So if your not recording monitoring with headphones and/or using the RCA out you should use it.

Because mankind's imagination is always beyond his capability. We can never quite manage to achieve what we can imagine. Artists (which includes Musicians) are all too familiar with this difficulty. But business is happy to pay to create products that aren't quite up to the vision that the original Designer's had in mind. Sad reality, and hence almost nothing works as it was intended to.

• Upvote 1

Because mankind's imagination is always beyond his capability. We can never quite manage to achieve what we can imagine. Artists (which includes Musicians) are all too familiar with this difficulty. But business is happy to pay to create products that aren't quite up to the vision that the original Designer's had in mind. Sad reality, and hence almost nothing works as it was intended to.

I think you nailed it! :)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I tried to record using the out recording rca of my spider jam buying a rca-hdmi cable to my computer (mac), and it doesn't work I don't know why. Maybe the cable should be an usb-rca?

Thanks!

Vince

The HDMI port on your Mac is an output only. It can't be used as an input. And, actually, I think the purpose of those RCA to HDMI adapters is going the other way - from an HDMI output to an analog video/audio input on another device.

In order to record on your Mac, you'd need to get some sort of USB audio interface.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually, in Minnesota, it all began with the Herschel Walker trade. World has been all hosed up ever since.