Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G30... no signal transmission

jonpaulleclair

Greetings... did a quick search around couldn't find an answer so I'll post. Forgive me if I missed and obvious reply to this question.

My son's G30 is no longer transmitting a signal. Bought it in mid 2013 and has worked like a champ. Within the last week at a show, his bass started cutting out during a show and we quickly switched over to a cable. This past weekend during set up, he had no signal whatsoever.

The receiver and transmitter both show good connection, tried different channels, walked through his signal chain to verify nothing else was interfering, and narrowed it down to the wireless unit. Batteries are good. Our guitarist had an extra G30 transmitter, fired his transmitter up and tried it, worked just fine.

I see there could possibly be a firmware update for it (not sure if that'd fix anything), but doing so could be difficult locating the required receiver to perform it - short of sending it in to Line 6.

Purchased in mid 2013, have extended warranty on it from GC.

Any suggestions?