Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Jam2Wav were can found it

lordkill61

HI guys,

I just got my JM4 and I was looking in the foru for the programa Jam2Wav for transfor from JAM to wav yes Iknow the jam4 can doing that but is very messy transform in diferents WAV any way  i saw this program

http://www.vettaville.nl/page.php?id=85#902  but the link doesnt work anymore . can someone pls upload to some place where  can download pls pls

:D :huh:

THKs

guys

Hi brazzy, after day looking for the program i didn´t found it , but i finally found what was the problem to transfer to wav from the JM4 if you have tle problem that you can save to the SD .jam but WAV not every time you tried say error writing in the sd you only need to take the SD put in the PC create a forder call LINE6  and with this should be work.

PLUS: I have soon metallica backing track in the WAV to the JM4 just let me know if you want .

this forum really need mor help of the people

cheers mate

• Upvote 1

Hi brazzy, after day looking for the program i didn´t found it , but i finally found what was the problem to transfer to wav from the JM4 if you have tle problem that you can save to the SD .jam but WAV not every time you tried say error writing in the sd you only need to take the SD put in the PC create a forder call LINE6  and with this should be work.

PLUS: I have soon metallica backing track in the WAV to the JM4 just let me know if you want .

this forum really need mor help of the people

cheers mate

Cool, glad ya figured out that adding a LINE6 folder to SD Card helped you.If you can format the card on the JM4 it should also do that for you. I wish I had a JM4 it looks like a good tool.

And about that metalica backing track, if sharing I'm caring, lol. Seriously now That would be cool to have that track!! :) Thanks for offering. Rock On!

• 1 month later...