Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay G50 Battery Door Fell Appart

guitarman1956

I contacted Line 6 about 6 months ago about this issue. They gave me authorized service centers in my area.  I called them....left messages...and emailed them about my Issue...No response whatsoever.  I suppose they dont' want to fool with it is all I can conclude.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize this is an old thread, but I have the same problem with TWO of these transmitters.  One is from a G90 I bought new when they first came out.  The door started getting harder and harder to open.  I had to start opening the door with a screwdriver and then eventually the door just stopped opening.  I had to muscle it open and it now won't stay closed by itself.  I need to use a ziptie or rubber band to keep it closed.

I recently bought a g50 and it started showing signs of the same problems right away.  I need a screw driver to open the door.  Is there a fix for this?  Possibly a replacement door?  I was thinking about buying a Helix, but I've owned two line6 products in my life and they've both S&/!T the bed.