Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

iPad mini 2 with Sonic Port VX?

Here's the list of devices compatible with Sonic Port VX.

http://line6.com/sonicport-audio-interface/specs/

Is your Mini 2 also called Mini with Retinal Display? If so, it is supported. Let us know exactly where your trouble is. If not, it may not be supported. In that case, I suggest you open a support ticket and inquire about a driver update.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply and yes I've seen that list of compatible devices.

No it is not called Mini with Retina display (or is it?...see below) 

It's the second iteration of the iPad mini.  http://store.apple.com/us/buy-ipad/ipad-mini-2

There is now also an iPad mini 3. I suspect all work with the VX but would rather know for sure before spending the money.

I do not have an issue but do not want to a buy a device that isn't supported. Hence my question asking if there is anyone out there with an iPad mini 2 using the VX.

Thanks again for your answer. :)

...further research (Wikipedia!) suggests that the iPad Mini 2 was originally marketed as the Mini with Retina Display...(though not in the UK I think which is where I am).

Which makes your answer more useful than before, Silverhead!  So thanks again.   :)

Maybe time for Line 6 to update their compatibility list if this name change is indeed true...particularly since as far as I'm aware my iPad has always been called a Mini 2.