5 replies to this topic

#1 Interzone1

Interzone1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

I bought a POD HD PRO just over a week ago, and have been using it without any problems until today, whilst playing through it.

The screen dimmed slightly, before turning off completely.

I have since tried different power cables, different sockets, different rooms, but it's still lifeless. 

I'm going on tour in a week and was planning on using this as part of my rig so I'm in a bit of a bad situation here.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

#2 joel_brown

joel_brown

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hold down the left arrow key when powering up and it should perform a reset and be ok.  I had this happen to me also.

#3 Interzone1

Interzone1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

Hold down the left arrow key when powering up and it should perform a reset and be ok.  I had this happen to me also.

Hey, I've tried this and no luck! It fails to turn on at all, as in no life whatsoever :/ 

The other guitarist in my band uses one too, so to test if it was the fuse I put the fuse from his unit into mine, but still no luck. So it isn't the fuse! Honestly have no idea why it's not turning on

#4 toneman2121

toneman2121

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2742 posts
  • Locationphilly

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:35 AM

return it

I'M SO HAPPY!

#5 joel_brown

joel_brown

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Then I'd suggest getting a MultiMeter and checking for voltage out of the power supply.

#6 spikey

spikey

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Sounds to me like a power supply component issue. Better call Line 6 for an RMA number to return it to them for repairs, or find a Line 6 authorized service dept near you...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd pro, no power, wont turn on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users