Photo

Line6 Pod X3 Live Sound Problem, Patches Problems....

sound problem patches proble

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 urtzimetal

urtzimetal

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

Hello,

I have a Line6 pod x3 live but it doesn't work well. I have update the firmware, but all the patches sounds equals. I have delete all the previous patches when I have update the firmware. I have downgrade the firmware too and everything is just the same. I have recover a backup of another Line6 pod x3 live presets o patches but everything is just the same. I don't what more can I do. Could anyone help me please.

Thanks you very much and best regards.

Urtzi Atienza.

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11381 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by 'all the patches sound equal'? Do you mean they all sound similarly poor (fizzy, scratchy, low volume, noisy, ....) although you can detect a basic difference when you switch patches? Or do you literally mean all patches sound exactly the same - in other words you can't tell any difference in the sound when you change patches (in this case the patch might actually sound good, but they all sound identically good).

If it's the latter case (all patches actually sound identical) it could simply be that you have Tone 2 Locked, and your patches only use Tone 2. To make sure Tone 2 is unlocked, check the padlock icon in the bottom row of the Home page display; turn the little knob beneath the icon until it shows unlocked.

But if it's the former case please provide more detailed information about the bad sound you are hearing.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 Sienzo

Sienzo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hello Line 6!

It seems like i have the same problem. My line 6 pod x3 live is sounding dist/chruchy on every sound at every channel a little bit in the background of the sound that I´ve been choosing. When i change sound It only changes a little bit but still have the disted sound on it. I think it is like you say silverhead! "all sound similarly poor (fizzy, scratchy, low volume, noisy, ....)"

I need help, please! Is there anything i can do?

Johan Larsson

#4 Sienzo

Sienzo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hello Line 6!

I think i have the same problem. All of my sounds at every channel have this little crunchy/distorted sound in the background. I believe that it´s like Silverhead say: "all sound similarly poor (fizzy, scratchy, low volume, noisy, ....)". I can't get at clear or clean sound. Its not possible because the distorted is always there. Thats the best way for me to describe it. What can i do about it? I´ve tried using "Line 6 monkey" but nothing happens. The bad sound is still there. I have also tried to do factory reset but nothing happens.

I need help, please!

Johan Larsson

#5 Arpatgio

Arpatgio

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

Hello,

I think I've got the same problem,

every patch has some kind of compression/ distorted sound with it...

The tones are awesome but there is Always an awful sound in the background...

grtz. Patrick

#6 lundin

lundin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Same problem here. Anyone got a solution for this........

#7 brandon7755

brandon7755

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

Same problem as everyone else. Everything has a light distorted sound the cleans sound real bad. I have updated software and reset back to factory settings. I used to love my x3 live but now it sounds so bad it makes me want to break it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users