Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firmware Update 2.0 And Ipad Control Over Channel B

breep

I have updated the firmware 2.0 for DT50 and installled the controll app on my Ipad. I am now able to modify the pre amp, cabs and reverb on my DT50. It works perfectly on channel A. But on Channel B I can only select the pre-amp. It does not react to cab, reverb or mic selection at all. I have the same problem on my DT25. Has anyone experienced the same. And more importantlynis there a solution?

I have not experienced this.  What iPad model, and what software version?  What midi interface?  Just good to have this info in case it's related.   

Have you double-pressed the home button, closed the app from there, then re-opened it?

No I am not using DT Customizer. I am using DT Touch OCS presets for Ipad. ipad is Ipad 1. Midi interface is Line 6 Mobilizer II. Like I said Channel A all goes well. It is channel B that has no control over cabs and mics.

I wrote DT Customizer.

If it is crashing on the iPad, I want to fix it.

I know of an issue with earlier versions. I've since uploaded a fixed version.

Please let me know what version of DT Customizer you are having problems with, and what version of iOS and iPad hardware you are using.

Thanks,

Cass

BTW, DT Customizer works well with channel B and channel A.

• 4 months later...

I wrote DT Customizer.

If it is crashing on the iPad, I want to fix it.

I know of an issue with earlier versions. I've since uploaded a fixed version.

Please let me know what version of DT Customizer you are having problems with, and what version of iOS and iPad hardware you are using.

Thanks,

Cass

BTW, DT Customizer works well with channel B and channel A.

You wrote an awesome app! 

One glitch I'm experiencing, maybe IOS related. I am having trouble with it crashing on my iPad when I try to save settings or to get all settings from the amp. I am using IOS 7.03 (most current version) on a 3rd gen iPad and DT 50 112.  Any ideas? (I sent you an email on this as well.)

You wrote an awesome app! 

One glitch I'm experiencing, maybe IOS related. I am having trouble with it crashing on my iPad when I try to save settings or to get all settings from the amp. I am using IOS 7.03 (most current version) on a 3rd gen iPad and DT 50 112.  Any ideas? (I sent you an email on this as well.)

I haven't compiled it under the iOS 7. I'll take a look at it this weekend.