Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

CustomTone descriptive fields finally editable on my account

alienux

As I've posted several times over the last year, I've never been able to edit any of the fields for patches I've uploaded to CustomTone. I've only had the option to delete patches, without being able to change anything else or edit in any way.

I reported the problem to Line 6 support probably 6 or more months ago, and they said they were aware of some problems like this.

I know that some people have never had this problem with their account/patches on CustomTone, but I wanted to mention it for anyone else who was still having problems like I was. It just finally started working out of the blue, so I'm hopeful that they've fixed the problem globally.

As I've posted several times over the last year, I've never been able to edit any of the fields for patches I've uploaded to CustomTone. I've only had the option to delete patches, without being able to change anything else or edit in any way.

I reported the problem to Line 6 support probably 6 or more months ago, and they said they were aware of some problems like this.

I know that some people have never had this problem with their account/patches on CustomTone, but I wanted to mention it for anyone else who was still having problems like I was. It just finally started working out of the blue, so I'm hopeful that they've fixed the problem globally.

I had some issues with this as well, thanks for updating. Just a heads up make sure you don't accidentally have a percent sign or characters like that in the tone title or you may not be able to delete it if you want to later, lol.