Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Patch for JTV Acoustic-5 though L2m for live band use

edstar1960

I have finally come tweaked an HD500 patch for JTV model Acoustic-5 through my L2m that I am happy with for live band use.

It was set up and saved with HD500 connected to my L2m in ACOUSTIC GUITAR mode via L6 link.

FS4 is set to toggle on/off tube compressor for solo boost if needed.

It reduces the boomy resonance with the L2m when playing an acoustic model at volume and also reduces the harsh high-mid treble allowing the more subtle acoustic qualities to come through at volume in a live band setting.

I have added it to CUSTOMTONE so please feel free to download it and try it out.

http://line6.com/customtone/profile/edstar1960

Background info:

I have a JTV59 with fw 2.1 and it is strung with Fender 150R's - and they are 10's.

I have made some slight global string adjustments and model string level adjustments under Workbench HD.

I hope that this patch will be useful - even if it needs to be tweaked some more for your own setup.

Edited by edstar1960
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I added an updated version of the acoustic patch today.   My first patch had the Queue level set to wide on the parametric EQ - on this new patch I have moved it to the other extreme to make it more tightly focused.  Hopefully it will be useful for some people.  Again - please adjust to taste - but hopefully it's a good starting point for JTV acoustic via HD500 via L6 Link into L2m for playing at volume with a band.

http://line6.com/customtone/profile/edstar1960