Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using vetta II FBV long floorboard with pod farm is it possible

Hi I have a line 6 vetta 2 whose output section stopped working while in storage.

Anyways I just bought pod farm 2.5 with the studio ux1 interface and I was wondering if there was any way that I could use the long floorboard from the vetta with pod farm??

I don't know how the hookups work I just know that it uses something like a cat 5 Ethernet cable to transmit and receive information.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

• 5 months later...

Hi I have a line 6 vetta 2 whose output section stopped working while in storage.

Anyways I just bought pod farm 2.5 with the studio ux1 interface and I was wondering if there was any way that I could use the long floorboard from the vetta with pod farm??

I don't know how the hookups work I just know that it uses something like a cat 5 Ethernet cable to transmit and receive information.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Yes and no to be accurate. It will do some things, but the long board is limited to what the device connected to is able to do through the RJ45 connection. Same goes for the short board and short board MKII. Although the Short board MKII is actually designed to control POD Farm as a fully functional pedal board that can access the way function if a Wah type is in the signal chain. It has many other very interesting to very useful if enough time by the user is spent learning, testing, failing, trying again, rinse and repeat until you really know ALL each piece of Line 6 gear can do produced before 2012. I'm not using and certainly unfamiliar with anything new like Helix, A police, or any significant differences other than more "horsepower" in all the POD (_) X units.

Best of luck.