Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Additional Stomp Models

leesteel

Just curious to know if additional stomp models from the vast Line6 library will be available. I am using the Tone Port with an iPad and the sound is just fantastic. The sound is comparable to my HD500X. It would be nice to be able to use Mobil Pod as a staging area to create new tones with headphones, and then replicate that tone to the HD. That would require having the same models available on both platforms. I find the interface in Mobil Pod to be more fun than the clunky lcd display of the HD. An iPad interface to the HD would be my next wish list item.. 

Well done LINE6. I love all your products.

• 1 year later...

Ha Ha! At first I thought - yeah, two months is a long time to wait. Then I looked at the year..... :lol: :lol:

The good (to some) news is that a new version of Mobile Pod was released recently. It's a substantial change in interface and some feature changes. It does not meet your wish of being HD-compatible.

I don't know if there are any new models in it. Check out the recent comments on it before updating - there's no turning back.