Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD Pro and Pro X Looper mode without FBV pedal?

palamandros

Hi

We are using our DAW (reaper) to change presets on our POD HD Pro and POD HD Pro X through MIDI during our live performances.
Now we would like to add some looper-functions and give us the ability to get the sound of 3 guitars simultaneously which would be awesome!

I've found all the looper MIDI-values necessary i the manual but from what I've understood you can only access "Looper-Mode" when having a FBV-pedal connected int the POD?! Is this correct?

In that case, is there any workaround?

It would truly sting if we were forced to buy a FBV just to be able to use the looper-function since we'r already using MIDI to control everything else.. 

I think all the looper functionality can be accessed using MIDI (I'm using MIDI foot controller for controlling the looper). Not sure what you mean by "looper mode" but if you refer to the looper screen on the display then you will get it once you access any looper functionality using MIDI. In other words you can send the MIDI commands controlling the looper functions at any time and this will work, you don't have to switch into "looper mode" first.