Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L3T's and a solo bass bin

So, I ve played out with this system a couple times and I really like it.  I would like to get a single bass bin to put with it though.  I cant seem to cough up the money to get the L3S, so im looking at a peavey PVXp.  Would I have any issues that anyone can think of trying to make these all work together??

I am doing 90% acoustic with this system.  Two acoustic guitars and a vocal mic.  Everyonce in a while ill hook a 12 channel alesis board to the system and run it that way, like a regular PA. 

any ideas??

Thanks

I use my L2t with a Behringer B1200D and have no issues with it.  The B1200D has a selectable crossover and I've gotten some great results sound wise...  Like you, I wanted to get an L3s, but couldn't afford it - plus at 83 lbs, I'm still trying to keep things on the lighter side...

Hope this helps.

Tom

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

if using a sub other than L3S do you then hook up the L3T's and L3M's to the L6 link and the sub to the main outs - if so, is it then possible to control the sub output level from the M20D separately from the mains and monitors ?

The L6 link and the Main Outs share the same signals and volume levels.  If you want separate control of the subs, you'd need to Aux Feed your subs (use and aux output to your subs)...  It has it's advantages in that you're only sending what you want to the subs...

Hope this helps...