Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Amp Model Packs for HD500X

Around2k

I'm wondering, will we have any way to be able to test run these on our gear?  Like a trial or something of that nature?  I'm very interested in the packs, but I'd like to have a good idea of how they will work with my gear before I drop such a large chunk of money on them!

There is a 30-day return period with full refund for current model packs. I expect this policy will hold for the new packs as well.

This is a snip from the Line 6 website under the Model Packs product page:

Return Software - Line 6 License: Line 6 will gladly provide a full refund of any Line 6 License order within thirty (30) days of the order date. After 30 days, returns will not be accepted and no refunds will be issued.

There is a 30-day return period with full refund for current model packs. I expect this policy will hold for the new packs as well.

This is a snip from the Line 6 website under the Model Packs product page:

Return Software - Line 6 License: Line 6 will gladly provide a full refund of any Line 6 License order within thirty (30) days of the order date. After 30 days, returns will not be accepted and no refunds will be issued.

But will we be compensated for all the lost time spent tweaking amps we end up not liking? If they care about their costumers at all...and where are they all ready?!?!?!?!

Lmao, hard to keep that up...

Let the whining begin...3,2,1...SNIVEL!