4 replies to this topic

#1 deepseahunter

deepseahunter

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hello I recently purchased a UX1 went through all the troubles of authentication and everything else, I've been running it through cubase, and finally figured out how to set it all up and got it working and recordably playing through Pod farm 2.55 I then proceeded to accidentally unplug the UX1 while cubase and pod farm were both open, and my computer freaked out and crashed.

Now when I go into cubase and set up all the device ports it shows audio in cubase in the mixer and on the track but won't record audio or play any audio through pod farm 2.5, although Pod farm 2.5 standalone works perfectly fine.

I need lots of help.

My friend who helped me set up the inputs in cubase doesn't have a clue how to get it to work now.

(before I wasnt arming the record and arming the audio, but now I do and it still doesn't get any audio in podfarm vst.)

there are a few pictures to show everything is connected right, and the last shows there is no audio playing in pod farm but its recieving it in cubase.

thank you

DSH

Attached Files

#2 deepseahunter

deepseahunter

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

I went into devices and vst connections and changed both the mono 1 and mono 2 device ports to the line 6 ux1 that allowed me to hear the sound again and it also doubles the sound if I leave the device ports of the stereo in there, I believe it fixed the problem, but I was wondering how can I get it to work in stereo instead of psuedo stereo.

thanks again

DSH

#3 deepseahunter

deepseahunter

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

correction in one ear I get clean guitar sound and in the other ear I get whatever effects I put on it. i dont know how to fix it.

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15721 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

first thing i notice you are doing very wrong is that you are using ASIO4ALL.

get rid of that and use the line6 drivers.

#5 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5146 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

+1 to Zap.
You need the use Line6 ASIO.
Run the Monkey to make sure you have the most current drivers.
If you still have problems here's a video you can check to make sure you didn't miss a step.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod farm, ux1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users