4 replies to this topic

#1 aBionda

aBionda

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hi guys just new to the forum and line 6 products, just wondering if anyone has any tones they can share with me, particularly deathcore tones like oceano chelsea grin etc.

in the fomat of

ampmodel-
drive-
bass-
mid-
treb-

Etc as i dont have the floor pod or whatever it is to download tones, any help will be much appreciated

Cheers.

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14814 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

have you tried http://customtone.com

#3 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

Downloading from Customtone would require getting one of the 2 floorboards. Believe me, you will not regret it. It opens up a whole new world to your amp.

Attached Files

#4 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

If you don't find the tone you want on the amp, then my suggestion would be to run the amp as clean as possible, and put a distortion pedal of your choice in front of it. There are very many to choose from, so you may have to spend some serious time on youtube. You may want to start with the MXR full bore distortion. It'll melt your face off! But on the other hand you can create some pretty brutal tones from the stock distortions on the amp.

Attached Files

#5 jbailes

jbailes

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

abionda, I recently uploaded some Metallica tones ranging from various parts of their career. They may not be the terror death ninja tones you're looking for, but some are pretty aggressive.

Attached Files

• Attached File  36.jpg   30.73KB   2 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users