- Used the Line 6 Uninstaller to remove all Line 6 software and drivers from the system, rebooted
- Downloaded the Monkey 1.62 and verified the MD5 checksum, reinstalled the Monkey.
- Ran the Monkey without any USB devices connected, selected POD HD at the "No Devices Detected" dialog
- Logged the Monkey into Line 6, downloaded the driver installation program v18.104.22.168 and installed the drivers for GuitarPort, PODxt and POD HD Pro.
- Connected the shortboard directly to the computer's USB port, waited until Windows said that the USB driver installation was complete.
- Ran the Monkey and the problem remains.
The Monkey Hates My Fbv Shortboard Mkii
Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:25 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users