Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Thank you Line 6!!

arislaf

Awesome collection!!! Just get the 3 of them. Now I have the cab I needed  ! 810 !!! I can make my sound for good!!

So your saying you like them. It's great to be able to use the models without a computer connected. Which is why I like my X3 Pro and HD500. Will post some sound bytes later? Have fun 'A"!

• Upvote 1

Yo man 

the amps are great, also in dual mode (omfg)

I kick my ears a lot lol

A little bit dissapointed about the acoustic one, but need adjustements with preamps and the Global Eq

I use the shadow SH330 acoustic pickup on it

But the rest is very good

cya

• Upvote 1

So your saying you like them. It's great to be able to use the models without a computer connected. Which is why I like my X3 Pro and HD500. Will post some sound bytes later? Have fun 'A"!

Ι loved them, been waiting for them long time!!! Be ready I will post soon enough! Just of topic, i enjoy the old JCM more than the new, both are usefull for different sounds , though.

Yo man 

the amps are great, also in dual mode (omfg)

I saw your thread earlier about some issue you may've had but I suppose you got it through that ok. Great to hear to like them too 'cause I know you got good tones with your punk style guitar. Rock On Brothers! I'll be next at some point, lol.

Hi Brazzy

Just to ask you about your looper on your HD500

do he work perfectly? I mean the difference about the level when you play and launch the looper??

See my post about that

omg the looper is really bad on the bean!!

let me know about

Cheers

Hi Brazzy

Just to ask you about your looper on your HD500

do he work perfectly? I mean the difference about the level when you play and launch the looper??

I used the looper a few times and don't use it much. I remember having to make adjustments to the play back. I suppose it's workable but I just wish I could use it for drum sequences, lol. I'll check out your post.

I was pleasantly surprised late last night to see the header sticky's from Line 6 and immediately set about to download the FW . 

Monkey showed up with the USB driver, HD500 and driver updates.

When I went to Lic Manager packs werent recognized as the HD500 wasn't connected. 

This has been a bug on my computer for sometime and I need a wins update I beleive.

I uninstalled the driver and restarted.This has always worked to get the HD500 seen by the PC. (driver roll back)

I was concerned that the rolled back driver wouldn't allow the update of the bungle.

I went into Monkey and the flashup date was now showing along with the driver update.

FW went without a hitch.

I went to Lic manager and packs were visible and installed no probs.

I immediately checked in HDEDIT and the checked out the amps only without FX.

Definitely some new tones in there. One clean amp that sounded absolutely georgous not the Jazz Chorus which also sounded dry like I remember them without the chorus. This other amp might of been a bass amp it sounded great on my guitar.

I'll report back what one when I am home.

Global EQ didn't work and I realized I had used the tuner.

It appears it resets. When it was working it was very subtle it is a very gentle EQ to say the least but that is understandable 

as if too much sculpting could be done , levels and distortion could result.

I am sure this bug will be attended too soon,

otherwise very happy initially with the bungle.

• Upvote 1

Some effects made nothing on the instrument of the second input. The OBI WAN, SEEKER, SWEEP ECHO are some of them, but it is finally fixed.

Hmmm. I've been using the the seeker on the song I've been working on now for a while, both before and after the update. I don't notice any difference. I also have a patch that I use a lot that uses the sweep echo. Haven't noticed any difference there either.

In the case of the seeker, both inputs are the same and the seeker is before the amp. For the sweep echo, both inputs are the same, the sweep echo is before the amp, but everything is in path a, the other path is muted.

It must have been a specific configuration for the bug to happen?

(This is one of those things where you learn of something you've been doing for a while and realize it could have been fcked up the whole time!) :lol:

Hmmm. I've been using the the seeker on the song I've been working on now for a while, both before and after the update. I don't notice any difference. I also have a patch that I use a lot that uses the sweep echo. Haven't noticed any difference there either.

In the case of the seeker, both inputs are the same and the seeker is before the amp. For the sweep echo, both inputs are the same, the sweep echo is before the amp, but everything is in path a, the other path is muted.

It must have been a specific configuration for the bug to happen?

(This is one of those things where you learn of something you've been doing for a while and realize it could have been fcked up the whole time!) :lol:

Well yes, it is a config like this : input 1 mic input 2 guitar . use your guitar and put as first effect the sweep echo. From guitar comes sound, but not the sweep echo. Now if you use the mic, the sweep is working. more or less like that.

• Upvote 2

Well yes, it is a config like this : input 1 mic input 2 guitar . use your guitar and put as first effect the sweep echo. From guitar comes sound, but not the sweep echo. Now if you use the mic, the sweep is working. more or less like that.

Whew! Sounds like I've unwittingly avoided what sounds like a doozy.

• Upvote 1

I'll check:

Yeah your right , it must of been using a frequency I was altering that didn't effect my tone much. As much as it pains me I need reading glasses but am resisting using them. LOL

Having to wear glasses really really sucks. :(

I'll check:

As much as it pains me I need reading glasses but am resisting using them. LOL

Glasses, Ugghhhh. Right there with ya man!

I would've never know about this bug, Thanks. You gotta wonder how many other bugs there are that haven't been found simply 'cause no one uses the areas they exist......yet, lol. :)