Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HELP Monkey not connecting to Line 6 server

ajitnarayan

i am running ox x yosemite. and am unable to download the HD 500 firmware update 2.6 . i find that the monkey does not log into the server. keeps saying check if you have an internet connection or some such. been trying over many days. i have a pod hd 500. have tried the following

1/ delete monkey and download and reinstall

2/ try opening from the applications folder

but its STILL not worked. HELP please. 

I had the same issue with windows, no conection to the server available. Reason: (Code 80002049) Sockets: Connection reset.

Finally, after disabling all running services of my Avira Antivirus Pro (Firewall, virus scanner, browser protection, and e-mail protection), Monkey was able to connect the server.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue with windows, no conection to the server available. Reason: (Code 80002049) Sockets: Connection reset.

Finally, after disabling all running services of my Avira Antivirus Pro (Firewall, virus scanner, browser protection, and e-mail protection), Monkey was able to connect the server.

I had similar issues. Disabling my antivirus software resolved the problem. Thank you for the tip!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...