Photo

Xd-v70 Killing My Laptop Wifi

Best Answer RonMarton , 07 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Like my four v70 handhelds, brichi,

I assume yours spends most of its time running the "knock 'em dead" RF1 frequency scheme, in which case following the protocols and allocating channels as suggested in the old paper quoted in this discussion http://line6.com/sup...her-using-wifi/ will probably be all you'll need to do what you want. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brichi

brichi

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Is there any way around this, Whenever I am at a venue and need to jump on line for whatever reason, I can connect via WiFi obviously but once the handheld of the V70 is turned on and i start using it, the connection dies on my laptop. I tried changing channels but no luck and I also updated the FW using my buddies v75 series and tried RF2 mode but still no luck. Thanks for any info on this

#2 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1270 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:12 PM   Best Answer

Like my four v70 handhelds, brichi,

I assume yours spends most of its time running the "knock 'em dead" RF1 frequency scheme, in which case following the protocols and allocating channels as suggested in the old paper quoted in this discussion http://line6.com/sup...her-using-wifi/ will probably be all you'll need to do what you want.

Edited by RonMarton, 07 July 2013 - 04:27 PM.
Wrong number of handheld originally quoted. I have eight V70 systems, but only four V70 handhelds, plus a separate V75 system with its handheld.

#3 brichi

brichi

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

thank you, I am testing the settings of WIFI 6, Line 6 - 2 right now, so far it seems to be keeping a strong signal and I can browse fast, we shall see

thank you so much for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users