Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PODxt Live Serial number

I recently acquired a used PODxt Live and the Serial Number is barely legible for me to be able to register the unit so that I can download some patches from line6.com.

Is there a way to retrieve the serial number from my computer? I have successfully installed the software to be able to edit the POD's patches etc, but I am not sure if I would be able to retrieve the serial number from the PC.

Thanks!

You aren't required to register the POD to download patches from CustomTone.com. You just have to have a Line 6 account. It won't hurt to register, but, yeah you do need the serial number.

When I click the download button, I get the following pop-up:

Registration required
Product registration required to use CustomTone.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong if I don't need to register to download patches from line6.com.

When I type in CustomTone.com, it directs me to http://line6.com/customtone/.

I can't download any patches.

You can download patches regardless of what hardware you are using. It might mean your User ID for Line 6.

IIRC if you run the L6 license manager it will eventually take you you to the authorization page under your ID and I think you can just copy paste that #. Again its been awhile since I had to do that.

-B