Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No sound! Pod HD

SamE194

I'm getting any sound at all out of my pod I've tried everything, plugging it into an amp, plugging it into my mac, using headphones with it and still no sound. I'm annoyed as I only bought it two days ago and for some reason I'm not getting any sound/signal from it.

Any help would much appreciated! 

It's probably something simple but I'm not a tech genius sadly :/! 

Let's start with the basics:

- connect your guitar to the Guitar input on the Pod. Connect headphones to the Pod. Engage the Tuner (hold down the Tap Tempo switch). Is the guitar signal reaching the Tuner? In other words - is the tuner operating?

If not, check your Inputs for the preset. Make sure Input1 includes Guitar.

If you can make the tuner operate and still don't hear any sound from the preset through headphones, let us know.

Ok. If Input1 is set to guitar and the tuner is not responding, that means there is no signal from your guitar entering the Pod. Check your guitar cable and the guitar itself. Do you have any way to confirm that the cable is actually sending a signal from the guitar?

If your Pod is working properly you should be hearing sound with the setup I've described. The fact that you are not hearing good sound suggest to me that your Pod has a hardware fault. Since it is new (at least new to you), can you return / replace it?