Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Best of HD Pro Custom Tones

SteveKudlacek

I purchased my first Line6 POD just a few months ago.  Since that time I have found a number of really good amp models and have posted some of them to the CustomTone site (SteveKudlacek).  Admittedly, I am new to the modeling game, but I am fascinated with the ability to build all of the amps that I could never afford to own.  Some of the models are really accurate.  My fascination continues...

But because there is really no ranking system - number of downloads does not equal satisfaction - I wanted to know what are some of your favorites?  If you have a favorite CustomTone, for the HD Pro  or Pro X only please, reply with a link here.

Also, if you have downloaded some of my patches any constructive criticism here would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve.

I purchased my first Line6 POD just a few months ago.  Since that time I have found a number of really good amp models and have posted some of them to the CustomTone site (SteveKudlacek).  Admittedly, I am new to the modeling game, but I am fascinated with the ability to build all of the amps that I could never afford to own.  Some of the models are really accurate.  My fascination continues...

But because there is really no ranking system - number of downloads does not equal satisfaction - I wanted to know what are some of your favorites?  If you have a favorite CustomTone, for the HD Pro  or Pro X only please, reply with a link here.

Also, if you have downloaded some of my patches any constructive criticism here would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve.

Hi Steve, FYI, the models are all accurate, the cabs are off.. Regarding tones, I download for my Pod HD 500 or desktop from the 500(X), Pro(X), and desktop, since they have the same architecture and only different DSP.

Ranking system exist, it is with the stars, and I see that almost all your tones are rated with 5 (maximum).

Now as for tones, my favorite are from Hurghanico (still have his tones) and stusaysmoo.

P.S. Sory, I am more to rock a nd blues music than metal, so I didn't get any of your tones.

• Upvote 1