Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New modle packs

MIKEY9966

so I jump on it and got the model packs, What a surprise to see the only 10 of the 24 amps have a pre amp, have 2 dt 25 amp and being told that pre amp is the way to use pod 500 and dt amp,,, this suck I will most likely return it  ,, why did they do this? I will test the amps out but I have a feeling I could get any sound the new amp offer with out the up grade

this was not a matter of laziness, or a matter of any sort of inability....

these were the most requested models on idea scale....

that and you'll also notice... they were all line6 original models..

meaning they aren't representative of any particular actual amp...

i'm certain that they were modestly tweaked to be formatted and included in the HD platform...

any drastic changes or new modeling and they would not have been the models that users requested anymore....

besides... i think many people are missing the DSP benefit... these older models should user lower DSP and make more options for dual amps available.

also... none of those models had the benefit of the M-series effects previously...

anyway just saying... they are what they are intentionally... and they have their benefits/uses.

giving the metal guys what they asked for, can't be an entirely bad thing....

But the DT amps won't work as designed too.I might be wrong but what will be going on in full amp mode vs pre amp. I have tried some of the new amps not sure if it was worth buying I like the 120 and the acoustic but the 5150 and the others I am pretty sure o could dial in the sound with old models