Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Login Problem with iOS app (AMPLIFi Remote, Firehawk, etc) SOLVED

LeandroCastro

Today was the first time I download AMPLIFi Remote and FireHawk in my iPhone, previously I use it in Android devices, when I try to login Always receive a "Login Error", I was sure that the password was right; I try again in another Android device and login was Correct!... I took another iPhone different from a friend, download the app and when try to login again "Login Error".
I suspect where was the problem, my password have special characters like " * " asterix and slash sign " /  ".
Then I went to a PC login to line6 site change my password to another without special character and "Login Correct"!.

I hope my solved  problem can help someone else. Bye :)  :)

• 1 year later...

i have the same issue, following the 'new password' link does not solve the problem on iPhone and iPad. Can only log in on website via macbook... please help

Hi, you need to try to change the password in the website for a newone only with letters without any special character.

good luck!