Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone with this Variax Cable?

I have the Line 6 Variax cable and it is just too stiff to use on stage, so looking for one of the alternatives that have more typical flexibility. I know someone was making them for a while, but I didn't get a reply to my PM so looking at this one now:

http://btpa.com/98-030-004-XXX.html

Anyone have this? How does it compare to a typical guitar cable?

Cool, I'll give the besttronics one a try. Maybe mine is older stock or something? Both the one I got with my Vetta originally and the one I got more recently after picking up the JTV89 were/are essentially permanently coiled and I have to fight it a bit while moving around.

...looking for one of the alternatives that have more typical flexibility. I know someone was making them for a while...

Have you tried this guy; Dunkin_Dal - he makes the braided cables - always adds new colors - makes any length - superior neutrik connector

http://line6.com/support/topic/958-more-more-added-new-colors-cool-vdi-cable/?hl=new+colors

I PMed him and he answered (maybe that's who you tried before - he must have missed the message if you did try contacting him) .

Got a 15 footer, think it was $35US. I have a Line 6 cable from when I bought a Variax 300 a decade or so ago and it works and feels great still but the replacement/backup I bought years later from Line 6 sucks.