Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sound sample of the Shiva amp model in the HD500X

wood

Sounds great!  Really nice job. I smiled to myself at about 10 seconds in....your lead line reminded me of the "who's crying now"  Neal Schon lead by journey.

Good chops and your tone is excellent.

You have some interesting lead lines as well....well done!

Nice tone. Chances to upload it?

Thanks, I didn't save it because I was just trying things out. But I used the Shiva with V30 speakers, 57 mic, mid around 6, treble and presents past 9 (depends on what guitar your using) and the bass not too high. I always use the spring reverb (black one), the digital delay (3 repeats, mix around 12) and for this solo I believe a analog delay (feedback around 40 mix, around 21). The Line 6 distortion can also add something nice.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, I didn't save it because I was just trying things out. But I used the Shiva with V30 speakers, 57 mic, mid around 6, treble and presents past 9 (depends on what guitar your using) and the bass not too high. I always use the spring reverb (black one), the digital delay (3 repeats, mix around 12) and for this solo I believe a analog delay (feedback around 40 mix, around 21). The Line 6 distortion can also add something nice.

Much appreciated! Thank you!!!