Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500X

dkirkland

I will chime in on this topic only to say that I have been "surprised" more than once when I step to the mic to sing and accidently step on the bank up/down button, since the POD sits right next to the mic.  Then the next time I go to change an effect, bingo it switches presets (unless I happen to catch it first).  It would be nice to have a "lock" feature for those buttons imo.

I'm sure it's a matter of "best practices" for mic stand and POD placement, but it is a little frustrating at times.

I will chime in on this topic only to say that I have been "surprised" more than once when I step to the mic to sing and accidently step on the bank up/down button, since the POD sits right next to the mic.  Then the next time I go to change an effect, bingo it switches presets (unless I happen to catch it first).  It would be nice to have a "lock" feature for those buttons imo.

I'm sure it's a matter of "best practices" for mic stand and POD placement, but it is a little frustrating at times.

But that isn't a L6 issue, since it would happen any product you had in that space, due to your own inability to watch your step.