Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2 variax guitars,2 hd500x, 2 L3T speakers, live gig question.

Hello all,

In my band we have 2 matching line6 dream rig systems. We are going to alternate playing bass and guitar during gigs. Is it possible to link both systems together without conflict. We want to have both l3t speakers responding to both guitars,but at different times. Only 6 string guitars will be played thru the speakers. But we have our own settings on our own separate hd500x's and being that we are on opposite sides of the stage,using our own rigs will be needed. But we want both l3ts to come into play no matter which player is doing the guitar parts.

Thanks for the input! Tom

The most obvious way to do this is to link both L3t together using L6 link creating a stereo pair, and then connect the HD in stereo to the mixer inputs on your local L3t using XLR. The position of the sound will be defined by the Pan on the HD - if a single input is used the it should come out of both speakers equally.

Or at least that is what the manual says for the "Small Club Duet" scenario

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:o

Nnnnnooooooooooooooo !!! 

:(

No problem silverhead, I've done that myself when scrolling using a touchscreen - dragged my finger down the side of the screen and hit down vote by mistake.  It is something that you should be able to change, but from what I can see that is only possible if you can get to the underlying database and delete the vote row which is way too much trouble for something that doesn't really mean anything.

[You could always vote this one up to cancel out the mistake]

• Upvote 2