Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500X Preset sync problem

load231

Hi,

I have a problem with synchronizing presets of my POD. I modified a preset in the Edit software and send it to the POD. When I switch presets in the Edit software everything works fine and it's loading my modified preset. However when I change presets using the buttons on the POD, it's loading the preset in the state before I modified it. I already tried rebooting and sending/receiving the preset, but it's always the same behaviour. Edit loads the correct preset while the POD fetches the old one.

Can anyone please help me with this?

This might be a little different than the manual and what other folks do...But basically, if I am editing a tone with Edit and I want to commit that tone to the hardware, I do the Save on the Hardware and receive the preset from the hardware....I rarely tweak tones using Edit as I primarily use it as a backup and patch organizing utility....

If you get the send receive goofed up, something it is hard to know the state of things....Also, Edit may not stay in synch 100% of the time as there can be some weirdness there....I tend stay away from PC tone tweaking...But keep in mind that I use an HD bean and my form factor is different than yours...I don't like bending over to tweak and am not a fan of using a PC to tweak my tones...

Then there is something that you are doing that you have left out or I have just misunderstood...Are you sure you don't have the Send/Receive mixed up? Or perhaps you have the tone(s) mis-selected before you send them? Not so sure what is happening for you...I suppose I could ask if your firmware, drivers and Edit are current?