Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1 and X3 Live POD Farm

Hi 

When i use my UX1 i don't get loads of tones available, i guess this is because i have not got the expansion packs etc which is a bit annoying really. However, i have an X3 Live and when i have this plugged in i get all of the available tones. Is there a way of having access to these tones without having to go through the pain of connecting the X3 up?

I love recording/rehearsing in front of the PC but really want access to all the tones all the time.

Anyone know if the Amplifi TT does this? I see that this is controlled via the tablet/phone - is there a pc option?

L

The UX1 and Pod X3 included different licenses for Pod Farm. The Pod X3 includes the Platinum version with all amp and FX models. The UX1 license is limited. You would need to purchase the model packs for the UX1 in order to have access to all models without the X3 connected.

Yes, you would have access to a large number of tones with AMPLIFi, but there is no PC based editor.