Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay G70 maybe broken !!!

vorphallack

i recentely purchased the Relay G70 and the NAV/BUTTON doesn't really respond like a normal button would, so i wonder if you have to push a little bit harder than a regular button or my unit it's faulty, bc i need to press a little bit harder than a normal button in order to make it work...

The knob should respond like you would expect from a knob like that. Maybe yours needs to be repaired/ replaced. Please contact our customer service:

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

Call Line 6 Technical Support

If your issue involves using a computer, to help us better assist you, please complete your support profile.

The support team for US customers can be reached at 818-575-3600 (option 2), 8am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time. Our busiest hours are from 11am to 2 pm.

The EU support team can be reached at +49 (0) 4101 303 166, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm CET and Fri 9am – 4pm CET.

Outside of North America and Europe, please visit our distributor page.

The knob should respond like you would expect from a knob like that. Maybe yours needs to be repaired/ replaced. Please contact our customer service:

http://line6.com/support/tickets/

Call Line 6 Technical Support

If your issue involves using a computer, to help us better assist you, please complete your support profile.

The support team for US customers can be reached at 818-575-3600 (option 2), 8am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm Mon-Fri Pacific Time. Our busiest hours are from 11am to 2 pm.

The EU support team can be reached at +49 (0) 4101 303 166, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm CET and Fri 9am – 4pm CET.

Outside of North America and Europe, please visit our distributor page.

Oh i see i purchased mine from american musical supply and i just got it today so i'm gonna send it back for an exchange

• 3 weeks later...

This is a problem with many G70 units. I am on my second one with this same problem. 

I've been waiting on a response from Line 6 for over a week - I don't think they know what to do or I think they would have responded with a solution by now. 

• 4 weeks later...