Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How To Connect Floorpod To Amp And Guitar

Hi there, 

A friend gave me an used FloorPOD and I can't figure out how to connect it to the amp / guitar (I'm new to all this, I'm starting to learn to play guitar), I read the manual but it was of little help, I read that the product is discontinued from Line6 and I can't seem to find any help for this. 

This is how I have it set up right now.

-I restored it to default settings.

-I plugged the amp to Left Output.

-Guitar to Input.

-Voltage 9V. 

I've tried different voltage levels, or switching out the cables, but I can't get it to work. 

Any help will be appreciated!

well when my friend gave me the unit he couldn't find the power adapter so I got one of the universal ones, and searching through line6 website I found that this device works on 9V, so that's the setting that I chose, but I had tried 12V and others, hoping that it would make a difference.

Thanks

what you bought is not doubt a universal DC adapter (they all go from AC as thats whats in the wall socket)

this is correct for most things....

if you do not use the correct AC to AC adapter then you risk damage....

http://line6.com/support/docs/DOC-4521

the link toneman gave you is correct.

the one I have is a 500mA Universal AC adapter, and I set it to 9V. The floorpod is receiving power because it's on. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong that the amp doesn't play any sound. 

• Upvote 1