Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod-hd400, see drive,bass,mid,treble,ch vol before adjusting

Candian_Tracker

Can't you press the Presets knob to go into Edit mode and scroll down to the AMP page to see the settings for the tone stack parameters? I don't have the HD400, but it looks like that's the way it works from the manual.

That may be the case then. The fastest and least disruptive way to see them would be to just turn the channel volume knob. That doesn't really affect the amp tone at all. It just changes the overall volume of the tone, and it will be easy to at least get close to where it was saved in the original preset.

I had a 400 for a while....I agree with phil...easiest way is to just turn the knob and look where the dot is...It is not precise, but is close.

If you really want to see the exact value, the best way would be to hook up to HD400 Edit application on a PC or Mac and you can simply look at the values as you change patches...