Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

sprocideon

Hey guys, just thought I'd say hi. I'm new to the forums here but not new to playing the guitar. I play the guitar for my church's Spanish service and youth group service, and I've been playing for them about 2 years now. I've created many different tones for different songs, and if anyone would like some help I'm willing and able. I use the POD XT Live as my workhorse and I've noticed that there are usually tones missing for certain songs or certain artists (i.e.: Very few Jesus Culture tones uploaded, certain Hillsong tones I can't find, Absolutely no Worth Dying For tones uploaded, etc.). So if anyone has questions about certain songs, needs a specific tone, or just wants to chat, then send me a message. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day!

I'd like to see what you could do with the opening on chris tomlin's "forever"... it'll be a challenge. I find my own tones don't end up sounding anything like the record, although they do rock on the choruses. anyway, see what you can do with that and post to customtone if  you are happy with the results. good luck!

• 1 year later...