Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Greetings. Anyone else here who upgraded to Windows 10 today and his UX2 doesn't work? I mean it's installed properly with the latest drivers but no sound :/ I even tried to uninstall and reinstall them but still nothing. So now i'm stuck with some damn earphones :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The other workaround is to set your UX2 in playback/recording devices to 16bit/48000Hz.
Right click the sound icon > playback devices > UX2 > properties > advanced tab > 16-bit/48000Hz > apply/ok
Do the same for recording devices tab

Make sure you set your DAW or recording softwares to the same 48k (like the top right in Reaper).

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

The other workaround is to set your UX2 in playback/recording devices to 16bit/48000Hz.

Right click the sound icon > playback devices > UX2 > properties > advanced tab > 16-bit/48000Hz > apply/ok

Make sure you set your DAW or recording softwares to the same 48k (like the top right in Reaper).

Thank you very much! This one worked for me.

Thank you so much!!! This fixed my guitarport on windows 10

Appreciate it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I got a ux2 with a AT2035, works great in my DAW with the ASIO driver. It also worked great with Skype back in Windows 7 using the WDM drivers of course. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, back in august, no more support for the WDM drivers (in Win10), so no Skype etc.

I had hopes Line6 would update their software, seems to me to be an easy fix since it worked in Windows 7. Alas Line6 got our money and doesn't care beyond that apparently. Customer support gives you half baked answers that are of no use what-so-ever, like: "Recording via WDM-driver is not possible at the moment, you can use an ASIO-compatible Host-software at the moment as alternative (Wavelab, Cubase, Reason etc)". Yea, I knew that but where's the WDM support?

I've lost hope of seeing a fix for this issue by now. Time to get a different audio interface and let's hope other companies do appreciate their customers. (I wonder if mods will allow this post)

• 1 year later...

Can get my UX2 to work on my Win8 computer, but no input/output on my Win10 computer, have installed and uninstalled a couple of times...  :( Found this line under properties: "Device USB\VID_0E41&PID_4151\5&263f4fb6&0&3 requires further installation." Anyone has any ideas?

• 4 months later...

Greetings. Anyone else here who upgraded to Windows 10 today and his UX2 doesn't work? I mean it's installed properly with the latest drivers but no sound :/ I even tried to uninstall and reinstall them but still nothing. So now i'm stuck with some damn earphones :D

I have the same problem.