Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm upgrading to Win 10, the free one.

So here I go. I'm doing it as I type this. I checked that Win 10 reservation app and it said it was compatible with the apps that I had installed on my 'puter, you know all that Line 6 stuff Pod Farm, GearBox, Monkey, RiffWorls Standard and Ableton Live 8. So I'll be testing the waters soon. I got my fingers crossed, lol.

• Upvote 1

Good luck Buddy!!! Back up, back up, back up the files! :P

-B

Thanks!!! 'puter working good so far. Still gotta let it level out/settle down, lol. I'll plug in the ASIO's later to see what gives. :)

I noticed that SoundCloud music will not playback through Mozilla or Edge. I'm not sure what happening there since everything is up to date.

I think I had an issue like this when SoundCloud was released and it wasn't long before it worked again or fixed. Actually, I can't remember what it was but it didn't work right, lol.

Edited by Brazzy

After using the Win 10 Home PC for a little more I've noticed that YouTube videos won't playback through my KB37 Studio even though it is the default sound card. The videos do however playback through the PC's speakers which are not set to be the default. I've even taken the steps to uninstall/reinstall the KB37 drivers to see if that will fix it. I can record my guitar with the KB37 and it will playback through it but so far it looks like the browsers aren't cooperating. Hopefully a fix will surface soon.

I am having kinda like the same problem. GearBox and my recording software work just fine with my Toneport UX1 but Spotify, Winamp and Firefox don't play any sound. When I switch to the PC Audio driver everything works fine though...

I am having kinda like the same problem. GearBox and my recording software work just fine with my Toneport UX1 but Spotify, Winamp and Firefox don't play any sound. When I switch to the PC Audio driver everything works fine though...

Check this out: Link to the Post> http://line6.com/support/topic/14991-windows-10-no-sound/?do=findComment&comment=109464 Might work for you.

Found a solution! Just go to the playback devices and properties. Go the advanced tab and play with the one that worked for me was 16 bit 48000 dvd quality!

• Upvote 2