Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Computer Audio Not Picking Up Pod Farm Output

My Set Up:

I use the ux2 and pod farm to pick up my mic (audio technica at2035) for talking with my friends or whatever else I would need a microphone for. I run it through pod farm so it has a much cleaner sound. When I updated to windows 10 I uninstalled all of my line 6/ pod farm stuff and recently upgraded to the windows 10 version. All drivers are up to date. I have my mic plugged into the first input with the phantom power on. My headset is not connected through my UX2 as I don't need to hear what I sound like. The dials on the UX2 do move when I talk into the mic.

Issue:

It seems my mic is being picked up in Pod Farm as I can see the audio indicators at the top moving and registering audio. However, inside my sounds and recording devices, there is absolutely no indication that my mic is registering. How do I get my computer to pick up my mic?

• 4 years later...