#1 bthorborg

bthorborg

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

I just received my M13 (my first pedal board ever) and tried to change the scene-folders. But to my surprise nothing changed when I selected scene-folder 2, 3 or 4. Is this a mal function or is it a handling issue? In my understanding if folder 2 - 4 are empty there should be at least 12 empty effects in the folders. Thanks for supporting a pedal newby

#2 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 8901 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:26 AM

They are probably working, but you just don't realize it. The 12 default scene in all the folders are all named the same from the factory. So it's easy to change folders, see the same scene names and assume that you're in the same folder. Do you see the little number in the leftmost screen changing?

"It is not our duty to understand the arbitrary, meaningless dictates of machines"

- Don Norman in The Design of Everyday Things

#3 bthorborg

bthorborg

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

Thanks a lot for your hint. I didn't realize that the number of the selected Folder changed each time. I only focused the names of the effects. Now the journey into the M13 adventure may start ;) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m13, scene, folder, scene-folder