Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod farm/Ux2 issues

Hello people,

I've owned a ux2 for 2 or so years now, everything has been great for that time. I connect it to a 2011 macbook pro. Recently, my macbook hard drive died, resulting in £500's worth of repairs and data recovery. with a new hard drive, the pod farm license registration recognises my laptop as a new computer, so every time i load up pod farm it says please authorise the laptop.

Here's the issue, I've tried authorised 10 or so times. Every time I boot back into podfarm it says please authorise again. I've tried authorising on the website, i'm told the laptop is authorised in green text... i log out of my line 6 account, log back in and it says the laptop is not authorised. So I authorise, and immediately it deauthorises. Now i'm told i've used up my lifetime authorisations... I've looked for help online but can't find any. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello people,

I've owned a ux2 for 2 or so years now, everything has been great for that time. I connect it to a 2011 macbook pro. Recently, my macbook hard drive died, resulting in £500's worth of repairs and data recovery. with a new hard drive, the pod farm license registration recognises my laptop as a new computer, so every time i load up pod farm it says please authorise the laptop.

Here's the issue, I've tried authorised 10 or so times. Every time I boot back into podfarm it says please authorise again. I've tried authorising on the website, i'm told the laptop is authorised in green text... i log out of my line 6 account, log back in and it says the laptop is not authorised. So I authorise, and immediately it deauthorises. Now i'm told i've used up my lifetime authorisations... I've looked for help online but can't find any. Any ideas?

Tha authorization problem happened to me 2 years ago. I sent an email to Line6 tech support to reset the authorizations and the next day it was reset Zero. I then has my full compliment of lifetime authorizations back.