Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

NO SOUND, NO SOUND METER, SUPPORT TICKET IGNORED

I was very happy with my line 6 wireless system when I bought it from guitar center in 2013. After the first month of owning it, it had audio problems. I sent it back and it was promptly fixed. The transmitter has always had little ticks (signal and audio dropouts,self muting etc.) A couple of months ago the transmitter stopped working. The receiver shows full battery level and rf signal, but no audio meter on the receiver. If you mute the transmitter, it will indicate with a red flashing light on the audio meter (which is normal functionality) I removed the capsule and tested the contacts. I got sound from the contacts which gave me the idea that the capsule was malfunctioning. I purchased a new capsule and updated the firmware on both the transmitter and receiver.There is still NO AUDIO and NO AUDIO METER on the receiver. I created a support ticket and promptly sent the capsule back. I got a confirmation email for my support ticket and NO response. Upon following the link on the confirmation email  today it appears my ticket has been deleted. I'm beyond at my wits end with line 6 at this point. I would love to have a wireless for my tour. If I do not get help here, I will switch back to Sennheiser, 

I don't see a support ticket or a registered product,...

do you have more than one account in the ticketing system?

Tickets don't get deleted, they do get automatically archived

after a certain amount of time,... which can be re-opened. I don't

see any archived tickets. 

Still nothing. The only advice I get is to send it in for repair. My problem is, I just bought a new transmitter for 300.00 , After adding firmware, my receiver began malfunctioning. I don't understand spending more money to fix something that is malfunctioning as a direct result of firmware. Am I off base? I simply want a working microphone. I'm not getting any technical advice on how to reverse firmware malfunctions.

Still nothing, The only advice I get is to send it in for costly repair. My problem, I already spent 300.00 on a new transmitter. After adding line 6 firmware the receiver began malfunctioning. I don't understand spending more money to fix something that is malfunctioning as a direct result of firmware. Am I off base? I simply want a working microphone. I'm not getting any technical advice on how to reverse firmware malfunctions.