Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Work With workbench and how to get it to work

• 2 weeks later...

I have line6 variax 300 without the USB pod ... When you ask what work With workbench you Got different produkt... Can one list for Me which produkts or pods Will work and get acces to workbench

Will these 2 pods work with workbench it's a line6 xt pro and a line6 xt

Hi

Something again if I haven't downloaded the last upgrade to variax 300 will I get problem using workbench pod xt live or usb interface...

Can I download the earlier ver. Of workbench.... Should mean there a ver. 1.0 and 1.5 and last. Where can I write to buy a interface her in Europe ?.. I think there is a place in Germany

• 1 month later...

I had something With the xps box you connect Your guitar and power suply to... There Was a cilicone piece in it that Was loose... I opened the box and found out that it has been sitting on the print... I took it out and the box is still working and i Can play the guitar... What is it for a piece ?

You will need latest version of fw and software.

Keep in mind that means variax workbench software and not workbench HD for your model.

You will need latest version of fw and software.

Keep in mind that means variax workbench software and not workbench HD for your model.

Hi can I use xps-AB with variax 300... When I connect the xps-AB box it works find with AC 9v 2000mA on my variax 300 ...My xps mini still work but there was a razle in the box so I opened it and find a piece of silicone I took out and the xps mini still work. What is this piece for....

By the way I have been reading different sites where you can by this xps-AB box and some says that the xps-AB will not work on variax 300 and other says it will work... But it depends maybe on the power supply?I am using the one from the xps mini...

It's power supply I used with xps mini

Ac power supply

Model sy-32-0003

Input 230v~50 hz

Output 9v~2000mA 18vA

When I use it it works very well with xps-AB with variax 300... Can you tell me then how it can be than on some sites where you can by them they it not will work with variax 300

It's power supply I used with xps mini

Ac power supply

Model sy-32-0003

Input 230v~50 hz

Output 9v~2000mA 18vA

When I use it it works very well with xps-AB with variax 300... Can you tell me then how it can be than on some sites where you can by them they it not will work with variax 300

its an line6 power supply

pretty sure you can use any XPS box... just need to use a line6 PX2 power supply.

Why a px2 powersuply ... I had one who came with xps mini with these specifications

Ac power supply line6

Model sy-32-0003

Input 230v~50hz

Output 9v~2000mA 18vA

It has the same specifications as the px2 ?????

I'm always going to recommend the exactly correct power supply. You are free to use an equivalent at your own risk.

but px2 is at 120v and American and English standard this I use is European standard 230v ~ 50hz it must be the reason and the power supply is line6 with the same specifications