#1 n54power

n54power

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Just purchased a sonic port from GC.

Currently I have iphone 4s and ipad 4th with latest iOS on both devices. 

I tried the sonic port with garageband, ampkit, and mobile pod on ipad, it worked perfect without any problem but iphone won't get any signals or sound from sonic port at all.

Would it be a cable problem? because I use the lightning cable with an ipad and 30pin cable with an iphone. But the 30pin cable seems ok to me. I don't see any external damages on it.

Please tell me what to do. I don't see any solution in this forum nor Sonicport FAQ page.

If I can't get any solution for this problem soon, will just return it and try other brands such as iRig HD, Ampkit Link HD.

#2 Nu2moro

Nu2moro

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

I would try another cable and double check connections. Have you also tried reinstalling the mobile pod app?

#3 pvbaelen

pvbaelen

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

I encountered a similar problem when switching from iPad to my iPhone 4s. Eventually it gave a message that it was switching audio interfaces (some type of internal software thing I presume) and I had to disconnect and reconnect the cable. If that doesn't work, reboot your phone and it should work fine. 

#4 jsmithsound

jsmithsound

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

I have the same problem. I have a iphone 4s. It doesn't recognize sonic port at all. ive tried reinstalling the mobile app, rebooted my phone, nothing works. 

#5 jsmithsound

jsmithsound

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I have the same problem. I have a iphone 4s. It doesn't recognize sonic port at all. ive tried reinstalling the mobile app, rebooted my phone, nothing works. 

tried restoring the iphone.. still nothing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users