Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mic issue (newbie)

So i recently got myself a Line6 UX2 with Audio Technica ATH-M50x and the Audio Technica at2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
The whole idea with this purchase is that i want a decent mic and headset over a gaming headset due to my hobby.

Now with that said.. im pretty new to this and know very little. I'm using windows 10, and so far i've managed to get sound from the ux2 to my headset (as a soundcard), but i'm getting nowhere with using the mic for programs such as obs, skype and teamspeak3. I've double checked updates, and it says its up to date.

I've gone to the Mixer view on Line 6 POD farm and changed the first input to Mic 1 (I can hear myself when turning on the MIC 1/L GAIN knob), and so far this what i've managed to achieve on my own
http://imgur.com/a/2M9MY (settings i have now)

What im trying to say is that i want all these to work as the default device/communication device..if that makes sense

Any help would be highly appreciated